- Chain stitch One-needle, two-thread double chain stitch.
- Easy to follow lay-in threading.
- Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type.
- Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics.
- Fast and easy looper threading system.
Product DescriptionThe cover stitch is what gives garments their professional looking finish. This stitch (also called a "cover hem") was previously available only on sergers, and then, often only on the highest-end sergers.
The Brother 2340CV is a more economical model, offering a wide 6mm, triple-needle cover stitch and a chain stitch. Because they only do these two types of stitches, they're extremely fast-up to 1,000 stitches per minute-and much easier to set up and use. They look more like regular sewing mac